We offer a wide range of decking, made using only the best European Redwood, all treated to ensure the longevity of your deckboards.
Decking is one of our most popular product lines and our variety of decking options allow for endless design possibilities.
Designing a safe, aesthetically pleasing and attractive decking area is straightforward using our timber joists, deck boards, posts, handrails, baserails and spindles.
All our decking is preserved using Osmose Naturewood, a modern copper based preservative system which protects your decking from decay and insects.
This treatment also allows for painting and staining to match your personal taste and existing outdoor colour schemes.
See below for our main Deck Board and Component Profiles.
Why choose Timber Decking & Landscaping Products
- Cost-effective way of extending your home outdoors
- Great aesthetic potential with its natural finish
- Endless design possibilities
- Simple to install
- Can be easily modified to meet your changing needs
- Treated to ensure longevity
- Osmose Naturewood products can be painted or stained to match your personal outdoor colour scheme. (Always follow manufacturer's recommendations).
We also supply a range of fencing and sleeper products including the following:
The following range of fencing products are also available:
75 x 75 Square Posts – Length 1.8m / 2.4m
100 x 100 Square Posts – Length 1.8m / 2.4m / 3.0m
19 x 100 Slats – Length 1.2m / 1.8m / 3.6m
19 x 150 Slats – Length 1.8m
32 x 75 Rails – Length 3.6m
32 x 88 Rails – Length 3.6m
38 x 75 Rails – Length 3.6m
Sleepers are also available at the following sizes:
100 x 200 – Length 2.4m
125 x 250 – Length 2.4m
Want to learn more?
Send your product enquires via our contact form to speak to our sales team.