A high quality and comprehensive variety of machined softwood.
All of our machined softwood is sourced from the very best Scandinavian sawmills and we offer a full range of products which are slow grown to provide extra strength, a longer life and a superior finish.
Our machined redwood is available in a wide range of sizes, with the majority of sections available from stock.
Our mouldings include a variety of profiles including facings, skirting, decorative items and window boards. We can machine hundreds of different profiles and if we don't have the cutters to match the exact profile you need, then we can get them made for you.
All our softwood is FSC/PEFC certified and are available in full and split pack quantities depending on our customers requirements.
Our range of Machined Softwood includes:
- Redwood and Whitewood PAR/DAR
- Redwood Skirting
- V’d Lining
- Redwood Architraves & Facings
- Shrink Wrapped Door Lining Sets
- Fire Check Door Lining and Casings
- Softwood Mouldings
We have an extensive selection of profiles available – please see below for our most popular profiles. If you would like more information on profiles not shown below, please get in touch
Why choose Machined Softwood
- High quality, attractive product
- Ideal for interior joinery and furniture
- Ready to use straight away
- Glues well
- Takes nails and screws
- Can be stained or painted to create an excellent finish of your choice
What to learn more?
Send your product enquires via our contact form to speak to our sales team.